Monday, July 17, 2006

Do I look like I need a cow? Do I look like I'd like one?

Today confirmed one of my theories. My mum is weird.

She got me a cow to keep me warm.
What the...? Like lying down and playing dead is going to make me like you any better?
The thing smelt creepy and she said something about it being full of hot water. I don’t care what cows eat.

They probably make McDonald’s burgers out of the same herd.


(I’d still eat one of those though if the opportunity arose.)

She expects me to lie against THAT THING and not chew it into cow oblivion?
You've GOT to be kidding. This thing is putrid. Can we go to maccas?
I’m really heading towards needing therapy in the very near future…

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have more sense than your mum. Mooooo!!!! :-)

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Woof, Anonymous....err, was it YOU I called creepy?

I'll try and get used to you.

Anonymous said...

And your owner blithers about flowers in the hair of Dawg at Dawg Blawg....
(which is now linked.)

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Mmm, thanks for visiting, Dawg.... and I was actually lookin' at the flowers growin' out of those poodles. At least that's what it looked like to my dogeyes...

Thanks soo much for the link, and I've added Dawg Blawg to my list of droolable links!

Unknown said...

rip out the insides right away and kill it. then and only then will it be YOUR toy and not your humans. I get a loon (that's a bird) or a goose every so often from the pet store and if you look around my house you'll see the furry outsides of many a stuffed animal strewn about. They don't put up as much fight once you get the stuffing out of them.

So go to it and forget about the keeping warm thing, that's highly overrated - you'll stay warmer ripping it to shreds!

Ahhhroooooooooo!

Cal

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Aaaaah the gizzards, the gizzards....great suggestion Cal. I've done that before too, yet she still insists on buying tear-apartable toys for me.

Mmm, gotta run, dinner time!