Sunday, July 23, 2006

Many humans believe that they become what they think about.

I think about bones a lot.

I hope that doesn't mean I will become one.

Well, not while I'm alive anyway.
You will give me that bone...now. I am hypnodog. You will give me that bone...now. I am hypnodog. You will give me that bone...now. I am hypnodog. You will give me that bone...now. I am hypnodog. Oh for dog's sake. I wish I could shut the f..k up on this particular repetition. Finally. Thanks be to dog.
I concentrated on dogifesting this delicious one, and it worked. And I'm glad I didn't become it.

I think it becomes me.

Or at least it did for about 10 minutes, and then...

...it became left-overs.

Burp.

4 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Tin-Tin,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au ! Great to have another Aussie doggie on the list. We have made lots of friends here - and it is very nice to meet you too !

Love
Opy

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Wooof Opy,

Thanks for dropping by!

I've added you 'n' Charlie 'n' DogsWithBlogs to my links to drool over, woohoo...

Loved the dogblog directory, and I'm sooo happy to see this one included.

Here's waggin' my tail at ya!

Chow for now, Tin Tin

Charlie Kelley-Church said...

Hey Tin Tin. I am a blue heeler cross also. My name is Charlie and I live in Albuquerue NM USA. I am a guard dog/keeper of my kitty sibs. I love butt rubs too. My dad calls me a rub piggy. I don't let my mom out of the door in the morning without a butt rub for me!

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hey there Charlie,

bow wow wow wow, another blue heeler cross. I'm sooo delighted you trotted by my blog.

I don't know how you manage not to chase those kittys all the time; whenever I bring mum for a walk, I'm on the lookout for them. There are a few cheeky ones who sit in driveways giving me the claw.

Hmmmph...

Anyway I've added a link here to your blog so I'm looking forward to some sensible philisophodog discussions with ya!

Chow for now, Tin Tin