Monday, August 14, 2006

I've been tagged! The five weird and wonderful habits of a highly effective blogdog.

I've been tagged by Charlie the Blue Heeler Cross. Thanks Charlie!

I like playing tag, but this is the first time I've played blog-tag.

What happens is this: you play the game and start by listing five weird things/habits about yourself. Then you tag five friends and list their names.

Those blogdoggies who are tagged need to write on their blogs about their five weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag five more 'victims'. And so on.

Don't forget to leave your 'victim' a comment that says "You're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

So here goes with five of my weird and wonderful habits:

1. I can make my mum feel really guilty. If she's going somewhere without me and I'm feeling particularly vulnerable, I'll sit with my back to her as she goes out the door. Just so she knows. And she does. Oh, and I like to eat.

2. I supervise hanging of the clothes on the clothes line. Always. Doesn't matter who's doing the hanging. I just sit there and make sure it all runs smoothly. Did I mention I'm hardly ever fed?

3. I just loooooove going to the beach and fossicking in the seaweed or trotting in the waves. Always good smelly fish-bits to be found.

4. After I get a bath (well, hosed down with stinky shampoo actually) I go absolutely beserk and gallop around the garden. Heaven help anything in my way, human or dog alike. I'm usually hungry at that point too.

5. I love being scratched just down where my tail meets my body. When my mum (or anyone) does this, I arch my head and neck right back (but not enough for it to drop off). Oh by the way, even after dinner I'm always up for a treat.

...and here's a bonus point:

5.5 Sometimes I think I'm a horse. I like to prance, trot, canter and gallop... I don't neigh though. No, I don't do neighs. Then sometimes I think I'm a lap dog, but that doesn't work so well: 30+ kilos of blogdog on average human girl lap just doesn't cut it. Did I mention I'm rather peckish, usually?

Hopefully I didn't break any rules with that 5.5 addition. I have many many more quirks, but I guess they'll have to wait for future posts!

Now, I tag these dudes:

Butchy and Snickers the woolly wire-haired terriers

Kingsley the border collie from Singapore

Beagledom – Daisy & Peanut

Sam I Am the weimaraner and finally (drum-roll)

Dusty from Kansas

Now I'm heading on over to their smelly places to let 'em know.

Chow for now, pets.

4 comments:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Tin Tin,

I understand completely the need for nourishment. I'm always hungry.

Sammy
(Roxie & Andy are someplace around here.)

Cairo The Boxer said...

Don't you just love this blog world we live in? I do, I am glad I could share some weird things about myself. I fell very normal now.

Anonymous said...

Hey tintin!
I guess you and I have even more in common than I thought......I too supervise the hanging out of the laundry...my mum says "Are you coming to help me with the washing and I am out there like a shot, ensuring all is well. (And to make sure pesky birds don't land in the garden while my mum is out there!)
Licks n luvs,
Jasmine

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hey there Sammy,

I'm glad to hear you're a kindred food-spirit. Wags to Roxie and Andy too...

...Cairo, yep this blogworld is fab 'n' groovy. I must wander over to your smelly place shortly.

And Jazzy, my galpal, lovely to read ya again! Tell your mum that my mum is lookin' forward to coffee together. Can't wait to meet ya, Jazzygirl...

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo