Monday, November 20, 2006

Give a Down Under dog a chance to get one over

Thanks so much to my great paw-pal Buster for nominating this smelly photo of me as photo of the month at Dogs With Blogs.

So here I am on the campaign trail.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee looookie meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in the seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea

Does it make you feel happy? Chirpy? Beachy? Giggly? Barky?

I'd love your vote. Please?

Does this photo inspire you to want to lick and butt-sniff everypup in sight?

I'd love your vote. Pretty please?

Does it make you want to frolic and prance in the water and roll in the sand with me?

Yep, I'd really love your vote.

I know I'm up against some strong competition, including the wonderful Miss Sunshade, handsome Chester and cute 'n' muscly Scuba.

But don't let that stop you voting for me. Please?

If you'd like to vote for me (please?) just clicky here (you'll have to register/log on to vote) and show your support for this gambolling Dog Down Under.

Voting deadline is 25 November.

Hurry up and vote for me. Please.

If you don't want to vote for me.....I'll....I'll....I'll, ummmmmm, just go back to eating my dinner.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

argh tin tin,

too many to choose!!! since i'm the one nominate sunshade, must vote for her... ok, i'm willingly to do so too! next time, i'll vote for regardless what you've been nominated.

wet wet licks

Boo

Justin said...

Hey, you look beachy here!!You seem to be njoying the water there..you too can check out this post on vacation trip with pets if you are planning for some trip in this thanksgiving weekend...

Take care
bye.

Anonymous said...

Oh. I remember summer. I'm going back to bed now.

Pappy

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Tin Tin!
The Ao4

Anonymous said...

you are soooo cooool!

Marv :0)

Beware strangers though.....

Unknown said...

It is great to observe somebody put enough craze towards a matter. I'm thankful that I stumbled upon this process. I am lucky I used the time to read on past the 1st paragraph. You have got a whole lot to say, very much to offer. I really hope guys understand this and look into our page.


safety deposit box
bank safety deposit boxes
mailbox post
residential mailboxes
gold bar for sale