Monday, June 16, 2008

My ma wears Opy scent. Can you buy this in stores?

Hi doogs,

I'm so excited 'cos my ma and da went to visit my hero, my bionical doog pal Charlie...

...32 seconds to fart-off...

...and my sexygruffy Opy-gal-pal...

...this gal's just waaaaay too sexy for y'all...

Oh, and their humans.

...i just loooooove my mum...

...we is the waaaay cooool DWB creaaaaatorrrrz...

And they had a great time. And they spent much longer there than they'd planned to. And they all seemed to get on like a house on fire (even though I wasn't there to moderate and play cute).

Bionical Charlie is lookin' good, and my ma and da got to see his battle scars and the lump which is his pawcemaker. He's such a brave doooog, but he's lucky to have such good, caring parents.

And as for my gorgeous gal-pal Opy, well, her drool and scent on my ma's jacket just about sent me into orbit. I'm still trying to find a way to relieve my ma of that item of clothing and roll around in my bed with it.

Ahem.

So anyway.

Charlie and Opy's humans gave mine Scooby snacks and a stuffy for me. How thoughtful. Thank you very much! Here's the stash:

fooooooood....for hungry meeeeeeee

I'm relieved my da didn't dip into the snacks on the drive back from Melbourne to Adelaide. I wouldn't have put it past him.

Here's my first sniff-down of the stash...



You're mine, l'il fella....





I'll deal with you later...

...wait'll i get you into my kennel...

Here's me trying to hypnotise the ma into giving the Scooby treat to me NOW, but she's blinkin' well immune to that carry on...

...pleeeeeeease may i have the snack now...

...gimme that snack NOW...

...gimme the dog-dang scooby snack already...

....please?

Anyone know any good hypnodooog CDs so I can learn how to get the ma to do what I want?

Keep getting better, Charlie. I love Opy-gal.

Le sigh.

17 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

hey sweetie,

i am so glad that you got all the scent messages I left you on your ma's shirt - me and charlie did a real good job of stinkifying it up :)

Your ma and pa are real nice peeps - we were all so happy to meet them, and I think my mum and your ma would have yacked for hours if they had the chance - then the red wine would have come out and we would have all been in trouble !!!

Charlie is doing much better than he was when your ma and pa visited - i am sure your ma gave him so many healing vibes that they have actually worked !!

Take care sweetie - I dream of you every night.

Love

your Opy-gal

Wuffstuff said...

Lovely pix.

Hi from www.wuffstuff.com, the social network for dog owners and dog lovers.



We're looking for members with quality dogs and 'tails' to tell to add stuff to our dog lovers site.



Hope you have time to have a look at us.


Cheers

Steve

www.wuffstuff.com

Noah the Airedale said...

Hey Tin Tin
Bet you wish you got to go visit Charlie and Opy too. Maybe next time. That treat looks delish.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Hey Buddy!

Wicked Huge Thanx for the carepackage bra!

That ball is in for some BIG time sufferance :-)

I already added a video of me totally dominating it on my blog!

You Da Dawg!

Luv C$

Charlie said...

Doog, you're BACK! Looks like your ma & da had a great time visiting. Good thing your da didn't eat all the scooby snacks.
- Charlie

The Brat Pack said...

Too cool you got to meet everyone! We're jealous!!

Bear

MJ's doghouse said...

wow tin tin..those scooby snacks look yummy....my mom had to buy them for my bff bear who comes and knocks on our door for one...i am glad you got a good sniff of opy...she is my other bff...did she smell wonderful....

k a t i e said...

Pawing it forward from Melbourne :) I love Scooby Snacks!

Deanna said...

That is so cool!

The Puppies said...

We just sniffed over from Charlie's blog and now we are drooling over those scooby snacks!! We don't know any hypnodoog cds but we just stare our parents down until they cave and do our every wish!!!
xoxoxo,
The Puppies

Amber-Mae said...

Bet the two of them smelled great on your Ma's clothes!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hiya Tin Tin!

long time no bark!

Oh those photos of Opy's folks, wow!

My Ma is going to visit them real soon!

she is so excited.

I will smear my scent all over her before she takes her big journey, 24 hours she tells me before she gets to meet them all!

She is so over excited!

love and licks, your old friend, from the old days of dog blogging, Marvin.

pee ess I hope you and your good folks are well!

PerfectTosca said...

TinMeister. I just want to tell you I still love you.

The Musketeers said...

We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
& A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

xoxo ,
Four Musketeers & family
Lady , Zena , Cody & Joyce

Wired for Mackie said...

Happy Holiday's!

Your pals, Mackie, Ollie and Finnegan

KukasWorld.com said...

Lovely dog!!!
:)

Unknown said...

It is great to observe somebody put enough craze towards a matter. I'm thankful that I stumbled upon this process. I am lucky I used the time to read on past the 1st paragraph. You have got a whole lot to say, very much to offer. I really hope guys understand this and look into our page.


safety deposit box
bank safety deposit boxes
mailbox post
residential mailboxes
gold bar for sale